Destination Britain China 2018 - 19 - 22 November, 2018
What is it?
A meetings-based event for British destinations, products and suppliers looking to do business with top tour operators from across China and Hong Kong.
TAP Grants are available for this event, subject to eligibility and availability.
Click here for more information.
Who is it for?
British destinations, products and suppliers looking to do business with top tour operators from across China and Hong Kong.
19 – 22 November, 2018
Primary Delegate: £3,450 + VAT
Secondary Delegate: £2,100 + VAT
Bookings for Destination Britain China have now closed.
What is included?
- Pre-scheduled meetings with up to 100 top tour operators from across China and Hong Kong.
- Evening networking opportunities to meet with key operators in an informal setting.
- Full briefing to update you on the latest inbound visitor trends from China including a UK Visa & Immigration update
- 3 nights’ accommodation and attendance at the event.
Flights and transfers not included. Transfers are available to book from Guangzhou Airport.
- Two days of pre-scheduled one to one appointments with buyers – up to 45 appointments based on both supplier and buyer preferences
- Three-nights hotel accommodation on 19, 20 and 21 November
- Welcome reception and networking dinner on 19 November
- Cocktail reception followed by Gala dinner on 20 November
- Access to the contact details of all international buyers & media in printed directory
- Your company profile included in the printed event directory, for both primary and secondary delegate.
“Destination Britain China 2016 was a well organised event, offering suppliers a cost effective way to meet key travel trade from throughout China.”
An English Collection