Attending ExploreGB & Northern Ireland as a Supplier
ExploreGB & Northern Ireland provides an exclusive opportunity for British and Irish tourism suppliers and destinations to meet and do business with over 200 international, fully-hosted travel buyers from over 30 countries across the globe.
All buyers are pre-qualified to ensure that they can provide a significant amount of business to participating UK suppliers.
This year the event will be taking place in Belfast, Northern Ireland. The event agenda and details of getting to the venue can be found on the event overview page.
Registration for ExploreGB & Northern Ireland 2020 is now open, please click here to register.
The primary delegate fees are as follows;
- SME (Annual turnover not exceeding £5m) Supplier: £1,000 + VAT
- Standard Supplier: £1,200 + VAT
Should you wish to register a secondary delegate, there is an additional fee of £800 +VAT.
- Exclusive opportunity to meet over 200 international hosted buyers from over 30 markets
- Up to 50 pre-scheduled, one-to-one meetings over two days
- Appointments based on both supplier and buyer preferences
- Opportunity to request and prioritise your appointment choices
- ExploreGB & Northern Ireland networking dinner
- Your company profile included in the printed event directory
- Access to the contact details of all international buyers & media in the printed directory
- Opportunity to host buyers during the educational trip programme
- Wide variety of sponsorship opportunities available
Educational trips are a great way of showcasing your product to buyers first-hand. If you are interested in getting involved with the ExploreGB & Northern Ireland educational-trip programme or can offer complimentary/special rates to us, please contact us. International buyers attending ExploreGB & Northern Ireland are all invited to take part in four to five day educational trips following the workshop.
As in previous years suppliers will sit at tables which are arranged in alphabetical order and buyers will move around for their appointments. Each primary delegate receives an individual set of appointments, secondary delegates where applicable, share appointments with their primary delegate.
The appointments are 11 minutes, and the buyers will have 1 minute to move around. It is essential buyers turn up for appointments.
We are planning to open the appointment preferences towards the end of February. More information will follow shortly.
VisitBritain Information Desk
The VisitBritain information desk will be located within the main workshop room. The desk will be manned at all times, should you require assistance.
Pop Up Banners
The use of pop up banners is not allowed at ExploreGB & Northern Ireland with the exception of ‘Mini-pop up banners’ measuring no bigger than A3 which are placed on your supplier desk.
Refreshments & Lunch
Refreshments, tea, coffee, water and lunch is included in the delegate fee. Tea and coffee will be provided on arrival and during the set breaks.
The dress code for the workshop is business attire.
The dress code for the gala evening will be confirmed closer to the event.