Attending ExploreGB as a Supplier
ExploreGB provides an exclusive opportunity for British and Irish tourism suppliers and destinations to meet and do business with over 200 international, fully-hosted travel buyers from over 30 countries across the globe.
All buyers are pre-qualified to ensure that they can provide a significant amount of business to participating UK suppliers.
Registrations for ExploreGB are now closed, to join the waiting list please click below.
- Exclusive opportunity to meet over 200 international hosted buyers from over 30 markets
- Up to 50 pre-scheduled, one-to-one meetings over two days
- Appointments based on both supplier and buyer preferences
- Opportunity to request and prioritise your appointment choices
- ExploreGB Networking Dinner
- Your company profile included in the printed event directory
- Access to the contact details of all international buyers & media in the printed directory
- Opportunity to host buyers during the familiarisation trip programme
- Wide variety of sponsorship opportunities available
Who Should Attend?
ExploreGB is open to all British tourism suppliers including:
- Accommodation providers
- DMOs / Tourist Boards
- Inbound / Local tour operators
- Tourism service providers
- Transport companies
Who will I meet?
Our overseas offices are currently in the process of recruiting international buyers to attend.
Last year we hosted buyers from international markets including:
|– Australia||– France||– Japan||– Sweden|
|– Austria||– Germany||– Kuwait||– Thailand|
|– Belgium||– Hong Kong||– Malaysia||– Turkey|
|– Brazil||– India||– Mexico||– UAE|
|– Canada||– Indonesia||– South Africa||– USA|
|– China||– Ireland||– South Korea||– Vietnam|
|– Denmark||– Italy||– Spain||– And more…|
Sponsoring ExploreGB is a great way to get your product noticed.
To find out what opportunities are available at ExploreGB 2019, please click here!
To make the workshop financially accessible for companies of all sizes, we are implementing a tiered cost structure.
Attendance rates are as follows:
|Annual Turnover||Primary Delegate Fee||Secondary Delegate Fee|
|Up to £5m turnover||£950 + VAT||£725 + VAT|
|Over £5m turnover||£1180 + VAT||£725 + VAT|
- Two days of pre-scheduled 1-2-1 meetings at the event
- Directory listing
- Refreshments and lunch on business meetings days
- Access to the ExploreGB Networking Dinner on Thursday 9 May 2019
Fee does not cover accommodation or transport to/from event.
Each primary delegate receives an individual set of appointments. Secondary delegates will share the appointment schedule with the primary delegate.
Educational trips are a great way of showcasing your product to buyers first-hand. If you are interested in getting involved with the ExploreGB educational-trip programme or can offer complimentary/special rates to us, please contact us. International buyers attending ExploreGB are all invited to take part in four to five day familiarisation trips following the workshop.