Attending ExploreGB as a Supplier

Event information

ExploreGB provides an exclusive opportunity for British and Irish tourism suppliers and destinations to meet and do business with over 200 international, fully-hosted travel buyers from over 30 countries across the globe.

All buyers are pre-qualified to ensure that they can provide a significant amount of business to participating UK suppliers. Supplier registrations for ExploreGB are now closed.

This year the event will be taking place in Harrogate, Yorkshire. The event agenda and details of getting to the venue can be found on the event overview page.

Booking Accommodation

If you need to book accommodation in Harrogate for ExploreGB we suggest you contact the Harrogate Tourist Information Centre (HTIC) on 0044 (0) 1423 537 300. If you select option 2 when prompted you will be put through to the booking line where you can leave a message and a member of the team will get back to you.

HTIC charge a £2 booking fee and 10% of the total stay to be paid directly to the TIC at the time of booking. The remaining 90% will be paid directly to the accommodation provider, in line with their individual terms and conditions.

Alternatively you can search accommodation at and book through their website.

What's Included

  • Exclusive opportunity to meet over 200 international hosted buyers from over 30 markets
  • Up to 50 pre-scheduled, one-to-one meetings over two days
  • Appointments based on both supplier and buyer preferences
  • Opportunity to request and prioritise your appointment choices
  • ExploreGB Networking Dinner
  • Your company profile included in the printed event directory
  • Access to the contact details of all international buyers & media in the printed directory
  • Opportunity to host buyers during the familiarisation trip programme
  • Wide variety of sponsorship opportunities available

Who will I meet?

We will be hosting international buyers from international markets including:

 

 – Australia  – France  – Japan   -Russia
 – Austria  – Germany  – Kuwait – Saudi Arabia
 – Belgium  – Hong Kong  – Malaysia   – South Africa
 – Brazil  – India  – Mexico  – South Korea
 – Canada  – Indonesia  – Netherlands  – Spain
 – China  – Ireland  – Norway    – Sweden
 – Denmark  – Italy  – Qatar – UAE
– USA

Sponsorship

Sponsoring ExploreGB is a great way to get your product noticed.

To find out what opportunities are available at ExploreGB 2019, please click here!

Educational trips

Educational trips are a great way of showcasing your product to buyers first-hand. If you are interested in getting involved with the ExploreGB educational-trip programme or can offer complimentary/special rates to us, please contact us. International buyers attending ExploreGB are all invited to take part in four to five day familiarisation trips following the workshop.

Additional information

Appointments
As in previous years suppliers will sit at tables which are arranged in alphabetical order and buyers will move around for their appointments. Each primary delegate receives an individual set of appointments, secondary delegates where applicable, share appointments with their primary delegate.

The appointments are 11 minutes, and the buyers will have 1 minute to move around. It is essential buyers turn up for appointments.
We are planning to open the appointment preferences towards the end of February. More information will follow shortly.
VisitBritain Information Desk
The VisitBritain information desk will be located within the main workshop room. The desk will be manned at all times, should you require assistance.

Pop Up Banners
The use of pop up banners are not allowed at ExploreGB with the exception of ‘Mini-pop up banners’ measuring no bigger than A3 which are placed on your supplier desk.

Refreshments & Lunch
Refreshments tea, coffee, water and lunch is included in the delegate fee. Tea and coffee will be provided on arrival and during the set breaks.

Dress Code
The dress code for the workshop is business attire.
The dress code for the gala evening will be confirmed.