Local Team: GCC
GCC B2B Approach
VisitBritain is the national tourism board for Great Britain with the remit to promote Britain to potential visitors in an appealing way. The travel trade plays an important role in influencing consumers choice of destination in the GCC; with the traditional travel agent still remaining popular, growing trends are towards online travel agents.
Our B2B strategy is to work with key intermediaries to:
- Generate incremental value, in particular to London and rest of England, with a longer length of stay.
- To create itineraries suitable for the GCC market driving seasonality.
- To support Trade with the most relevant product and content available.
Meet the Team
See the best that London has to offer
What could be more English than scones and sandwiches accompanied by a pot of tea?
VAT is a 20% sales tax charged on most goods. Exceptions are food, books and children’s clothes. You can find more details HERE
Accommodation UpdatesView All
- Does your client have questions about visiting Great Britain? Here is all you need to know about practical tips before going on holiday in Britain.
- Purchase attractions, tours and travel essentials at The VisitBritain Shop
- Access a wide selection of image assets here
- Register with the BritAgent programme to become a trained UK specialist
- Destination Management Organisations (DMOs) play a key role in developing tourism locally. Find your nearest one here and their contact details
- The Supplier Directory will give you information about UK based services which may be useful when planning your client’s trip