Exact details will vary depending on the partner and the aims and objectives of the partnership, but the minimum investment is £100,000. To enquire about a partnership with your organisation fill in the registration form. You might also want to download the evaluation criteria.
Who is it for?
Travel and tourism organisations (e.g airlines, travel and tour companies, DMOs):
- Looking to boost their profile through association with the GREAT Britain brand.
- Seeking to share, on a reciprocal basis, knowledge of key segments and markets for greater alignment of product development and distribution
What is included?
The specifics of the co-operative marketing activity will be developed by VisitBritain and the partner depending on the combined aims and objectives, but will include:
- A highly targeted and fully evaluated campaign with insights, learnings and recommendations
- Access to VisitBritain resources including media, creative, owned assets, Trade and PR
Associated benefits of working with the GREAT brand (running since 2011), which draws on the key triggers for travel to Britain and aims to:
- Build awareness of Britain’s attractiveness as a tourism destination among those who have not yet visited Britain
- Encourage prior visitors to return
- Provide a series of opportunities and incentives – working with partners in the private sector – to visit Britain now