Taking England to the World – UK supplier training and inbound tourism toolkit
From learning about the international travel trade to developing a targeted marketing plan, our toolkit is your introductory guide to developing and promoting your business in international markets.
The toolkit contains advice on how to:
- Understand the travel distribution system and its rate structure
- Research international markets to establish who will use your products
- Recognise the different travel styles of inbound travellers
- Develop a plan to target international visitors through a range of mediums and distribution channels
- Seek advice from your regional tourism bodies, as well as relevant associations and groups
To order a hard-copy of the toolkit, please click here.